When you become a member of the credit union a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $10 is required. All members must demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open. If your account is inactive for one year and has a balance below $100, a monthly dormant account fee of $5 will be applied until the account closes or until there is activity on the account.
Other features of Regular Savings include:
- A competitive interest rate paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account. Click here for current rate information.
- Withdrawals: To withdraw money from your savings account, simply stop by a credit union branch or go to an ATM terminal.
- Online access to your account.
- My Everything Card: You may purchase this card to be used in connection to your savings account at any ATM or store that accepts Visa cards. The price is $5 for instant issue card or $10 for personalized card by mail.
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.
If you have any other questions about regular savings accounts at Phenix Pride FCU, contact us.